Friday, July 27, 2012

For the lulz

If you want a mere sample of the vitriol I mentioned in my last post, "like" BlizzardCS on Facebook.  Their stated goal is to be another outlet of information (because the websites, games, and Twitter clearly aren't enough) regarding player-affecting news.  After about ninety seconds of browsing around, I found a winner asking for a refund because D3 is "nonfunctional."  Look, it's okay if you don't like a game.  Don't lie saying it doesn't work afterward.

If I haven't been clear enough about how I feel about this absurdity, let me try this:  I don't care one way or the other what games you* like and what games you don't like.  I care even less about the whys.  Just follow Wheaton's Law and everything will be great.

*This, of course, does not apply if you are one of my fantastic, wonderful, charming, and uncommonly good looking friends.  I care very much what you guys like and don't like.  ^.^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment